Tuesday, October 9, 2012

So it begins...

Well the first day is done!


We left home around lunchtime Tuesday and headed off..
I was driving because both Bun and I needed to know that my driving and towing skills were improving :)

On the Pinnaroo road, I had 5 oversize loads coming towards me and I like to think that I scared Bun less with each one!

We stayed at Manangatang overnight and got to Spud's place about 1pm today, having wandered around Swan Hill and stocked up on fruit and veg.

Since arriving, Bun has been for a short drive in the header and then been helping Jamie with odd bits and pieces. An Irish guy, James, arrived on Sunday to also drive the headers.

I'm using the iPhone as the internet connection at the moment and I'm having trouble downloading photos so I'll try that later.

As far as I know at the moment, we will be heading off for Queensland tomorrow but really who knows?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment