Wednesday, November 28, 2012

In Canberra!
So now that we're in Canberra, I've sourced some technical support from Martin and now with another browser on the laptop I can put photos up!!
Now there will be a random selection of photos for you to look at while I get back up to date :)


This one was taken while still at Killawarra, I'm loving the sunset setting on the camera.

Phone service was pretty hit and miss at Killawarra so Bun thought this was the easiest way to hopefully complete a phone call to Kate :)


We spent a couple of hours down at the yards one evening watching them sort cattle to keep as breeders.





As I said, loving that sunset setting!


This is the guy who crept up behind my chair while I was reading one afternoon and then quietly slipped away under the shipping container behind the van.


Bun driving the header into Moonie the day we got to the property.


Bun and James, an Irish guy that worked with us for a little while.




Taken at Tottenham, supposedly the centre of NSW.


The truck clicked over it's first 10,000kms but not before...


a bloody rock got the windscreen!! What a bugger! I said afterwards that it's a good job that the UHF doesn't transmit unless you hold the button down because I cursed the other truck pretty well :)

Anyway that's a few to look at.  We went to Bateman's Bay with Ben on Monday and the guys surfed and I tried to get photos of them. On Tuesday we had a day around the area with Ben, Bun test-rode a motorbike from a really great shop but is still undecided about what to get and then we went Christmas shopping with Ben and got him a GoPro camera that he can use surfing, bike riding, wakeboarding, snowboarding, etc. He is a happy boy!

Bun and I are planning to borrow Ben's bike and helmet and go for a ride this morning.  Callie and Steven arrive tomorrow afternoon.  We had tea with Martin and Belinda last night but will be catching up with the rest of the family on Sunday.

That's us up-to-date!

No comments:

Post a Comment