Sunday, August 25, 2013

Some work is happening at Tandou, Bun has been working full-time while I've had a few days.  He's filling in for people that are away on holidays but I'm just working when there's "a tractor with my name on it"! 
 However that's okay because it means sometimes I get to sit under the awning and stitch for the afternoon like I did yesterday.  Tough job but someone's got to do it :)

I went for a long walk last week and took some photos along the way.






There's plenty of worse places we could be :)



Above photo was taken at the start of the working day and below was taken when there was still an hour and a half to go before knockoff time.








This is the rough stuff I was driving on and I swear I felt sea-sick by the end of the day, it really felt like I was standing on a boat :)


Some of us were hoping for a 'rain day' but we only got the rainbow!



No post would be complete these days without a photo of Kasiah!  Josh and Kara say that she's changing already.



We're off back to Winkie on Friday night and will return to Tandou after 2-3 weeks for the cotton planting season.

Cheers for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment