Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lots of fun has been had on the motorbike track!!












And we'll always need to see more photos of Kasiah :))




Kasiah has learnt to smile and it melts our hearts xxxx



We had a lovely family dinner and I loved having all the family there!  The kids didn't want me to miss out on balloons and cake so I got to celebrate early.





These balloons are still floating nearly 2 weeks later hahaha


On a quick trip to Adelaide to drop things off, I got to give Kasiah her bottle and Bun got to cuddle her to sleep.  She kept hold of his finger, sooo cute xxxx


She is changing each time we see her so we're really thankful for the internet and mobile phones.  Kara sends us photos all the time :))



Callie, Ben and Bun were just near the lion cages when I got to feed this guy!




We miss seeing this smiley face every day but we know that he gets endless cuddles from Callie and Steven xxx

Bun and I went to the Field Days today and caught up with a few people and I will be working at Irvings again for the next couple of days.  Friday night will be spent with Sylvana and James to celebrate her 50th birthday before we head back to Tandou on the weekend.

Unfortunately Ben did not get a posting to Adelaide (or anywhere else!!).  It means he will be stuck in Canberra for the next year so he's pretty ticked off at the moment.  He is going to be looking at moving back into the inner city area.  That way he's closer to work so at least he has something to look forward to.  Hopefully we may be able to meet up with him in WA sometime next year.

The Thermomix is going really well and has made me keen to do more cooking.  I won't be too upset if I end up spending more time cooking and sewing at Tandou instead of driving tractors :))

That's it for now,
Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment