Thursday, August 7, 2014


Kasiah is 1!!

Josh and Kara and Kasiah had a lovely day in Winkie with family and friends to celebrate.  She is such a cheeky little character and we will love being able to have lots of snuggles with her again at the end of the year!!!   We joined in with Callie, Steven and Ben to give her this present and apparently it was a hit, she cracked up when Steven stopped pushing LOL



I must stalk Kara's facebook page and get some photos of her with cake :)


After getting my camera almost 2 years ago now and having wanted to do a class or workshop to enable me to get off 'auto', finally the stars aligned and there was a spot left in the full day tour of Broome and surrounds with Red Dirt Photography.  I spent all Wednesday, from pickup at 7.45am until 7pm, with 7 other ladies and Nigel learning lots!!

Below are just a few (took about 500 over the day haha) photos from the day.






























I've included most of these for Kate's benefit because I know she'll critique them for me haha

I missed out of the last 15 minutes on Cable Beach as the battery died :)  Not a bad effort considering how long the day was.

We left Broome yesterday morning and are now at Derby.  I had lined up a job as a station cook for the next couple of weeks and we are supposed to head out there tomorrow.  However I started coming down with a cold/sore throat yesterday and am now waiting to hear whether they want a 'sick cook'.  I wouldn't hesitate if the job was anything other than cooking but I don't want to make the workers sick!

Anyway that's it for now, two posts in two days is massive :)
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment